Saturday, October 21, 2006

Introductory Post

2007 RAV4Being the proud new owner of a 2007 Toyota Rav4, I thought I'd write a blog just for my new baby. This blog will start off with some basic information about the RAV4 (in general and mine specifically), and then develop some practical posts about the vehicle. For example, one post I will be working on is how to take off the door panels in order to install new speakers and how to replace the stereo in your dash. My goal is to have pictures and simple descriptions explaining how I managed to do a particular mod.

Well, enough about the blog, on to my car. Just over 1 month ago I drove home a brand new 2007 RAV4. Its color is Barcelona Red Metallic with the Ash (Lighter Gray) interior. I don't have many luxuries on this RAV, but it has everything I was wanting, mainly: power windows, 4 doors and 4-cylinders. The only upgrades it has is power mirrors, a roof rack and the cargo net/tonneau cover. It's nothing fancy, but it's perfect for me. :-)


RAV-4 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home